Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hot showers

Nothing like a hot shower before bed... just what i needed after a long day. Woke up early and went to the childrens hospital... it is a very bizarre experience leaves you emotionally exhausted. I feel very productive when I wake up early and dont nap the whole day :D Tomorrow im going to school and develop my film from my Copala trip and the hospital, im excited! hopefully i dont mess anything up (: Im feeling very grateful for my health and that of the people I love... people have it really hard and we walk around crying when we have a simple cold... shame, i know. On a happier note, I entered a photo contest for a magazine, winners will be announces in 20 days, fingers crossed! night night, here are the pics from day 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment